PAX-it database search is far more powerful than just a simple "keyword
search". PAX-it will allow you to search your database in an
easy, yet efficient way.
user interface allows you to build extremely powerful query statements
without knowing anything about databases or SQL.
- Search one or more of your ID Tag fields or your cabinet
and folder properties
- Your defined Lookup tables are available while searching
- Search for images, Microsoft
Office documents, and other file
types that are stored in your cabinets and folders.
- Search parameters include "contains", "starts with",
"equals", "is not empty" and much more. Boolean
operations (AND / OR statements) are also supported. Brackets
are also available for nested Boolean conditions.
- Search based on compression or file size
- Search for images based on notepad contents
- Save and restore searches for quick results
- Sort your results based on fields
in your database, by date, or
by cabinets and folders
- View your search results in either a spreadsheet type format or
as a page of icons format