PAX-it images are stored in an electronic filing system which contain
cabinets and folders; items that you are already familiar with.
Complicated filenames like "C:\IMAGES\MYPIC\PIC3743.BMP"
are a thing of the past. Instead, you organize your imaging projects
by subject, technique, supplier, technician, or other method that
is most logical for your application. The cabinets themselves may
be further organized into groups, so that different departments
or investigations can be easily segregated, and all levels of organization
are titled by the user for easy browsing.
When a project
folder is opened, the icons or "thumbnails" are displayed
for the images, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and other
items that are stored inside the folder. Clicking on the thumbnails
and appropriate toolbar buttons allows you to easily access the
display, output, processing, and management functions available
the simple filing system for browsing by organized topics, each
item stored in a PAX-it collection also resides in a user-defined,
powerful database, allowing complex
searches across all cabinets and folders!
- Simple cabinet / folder / thumbnail storage system
- Groups and subgroups of cabinets give even greater organization levels
- Title groups, cabinets and folders to easily sort your images
- Thumbnails help you identify your images
- "QuickSave" images in seconds
- Store images with or without user definable JPEG compression
- Store images to optical, removable or network drives
- Powerful relational database allows you to access images fast
- >Copy or move images or folders with just a few clicks
- Create powerful slide shows right from your image database
- Store movie clips as thumbnails
- Easily create reports
images right from the thumbnail
current page of icons
your cabinets and folders
reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other file types in PAX-it
project folders also!
your data by using PAX-it's Extended Security Module