The PAX-it Measurement Module allows you to measure,
annotate, and analyze your images with just a few clicks. Create
written reports that include the raw data obtained, a summary table of statistics,
image database information, PLUS the images involved. When it comes
to reporting, a picture is invaluable in communicating the results
that were found.
is no need to learn a complicated, hard-to-use additional piece
of software, the PAX-it Measurement software is an add-on module
that is integrated into the PAX-it image archiving system.
PAX-it measurement software makes "black box" video measurement
systems a thing of the past.
- Point-to-point linear measurement.
and diameter on ellipse.
and perimeter for ellipse or rectangle.
of segmented lines.
and perimeter of irregular shapes.
counter for tagging and summing events.
measurements including definition of center point, chord lengths,
sweep angles, radii, and more.
line calipers for defining multiple layers or zones.
more measurement and analysis tools are available in the PAX-it Enhanced Measurement
- All of PAX-it’s measurements are stored as overlays or annotations. They have all the same easy-to-use features such as multiple levels of undo/redo, grouping, save & reload, etc.
Tolerance Indicator to automatically tell you if a measurement
falls out of specifications.
in calibration interface is easy to use.
can be measured using microns, millimeters, centimeters, inches,
pixels, feet, meters, and mils.
video text overlay of the measurement scale (i.e. micron bar)
on top of the image.
- Measurement lines may be extended or trimmed relative to other measurement objects, for easy alignment.
can be added as video text and included in printed reports.
statistics are generated in an easy-to-use format.
information can be included in a report template created in Microsoft
Word or Microsoft Excel.
- Auto-numbering of measurement lines. If you start with measuring “Leg1”, the next measurement line will automatically be titled “Leg2”.
- Measurement items may be drawn starting at the nearest, midpoint, center, endpoint, tangent, perpendicular or intersection of other measurement items. PAX-it will automatically adjust the starting point of these annotations per your request.
of color and gray scale images or regions of interest.
separation of 24 bit image into the red, green and blue planes
Line Caliper Measurement
the distances between parallel lines
lines may be drawn for measuring zones
between any pair of lines may be obtained